Terms & Conditions
As soon as you log in to the site of Rasav Jewels you are representing to the owner of Rasav that you are legally authorized to use the information provided
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Rasav is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Rasav. The content is owned by Rasav exclusively. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Rasav disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Jaipur, India.
- Rasav reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Rasav Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Rasav reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Any provision regarding any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether because of being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness due to any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Rasav does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.